Phylos Bioscience stands behind our products. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase of Plant Sex Test Kits or Phylos Genotype Test Kits, you can return it for a replacement or credit.
How to Return or Request Credit
Product can be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase by individuals or entities who purchased product directly from Phylos or through an authorized retail distributor. Product must meet the conditions listed below for returnable or exchangeable product, and is subject to inspection by Phylos. Once the returned product is received, it may take up to 5 business days for a credit to be applied to your account (less a 15% handling fee).
Follow these steps to return or request credit:
- Contact our Customer Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 206-6599 ext. 1).
- Pack the product securely in the original product packaging.
- Include your proof of purchase (invoice or email receipt) and clearly write your name, address, email, and phone number on the back of your proof of purchase.
- Address your package:
959 SE Division St, Suite 500
Portland, OR 97214 USA
- Send your return using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. You are responsible for return shipping costs. Phylos is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Third-Party Sellers ("Resellers")
When you purchase from an authorized distributor or reseller of Phylos product, your return must go through the third-party seller. Third-party seller return policies may vary.
Returnable or Exchangeable Product
Phylos may exchange product and/or provide a credit to the customer under the following conditions:
- Customer has purchased product directly from Phylos and possesses proof of purchase.
- Customer has requested to return or exchange product by contacting our Customer Support Team.
- Product damaged in shipping or deemed defective has been reported within 7 days of receipt.
- Product is in the unmarked, original packaging with all barcodes, serial numbers, or other tracking elements required for the product to be processed by the Phylos laboratory.
- Product has not been:
- sold on a non-returnable basis;
- damaged or deteriorated due to conditions beyond customer control, such as improper storage or handling (e.g., heat, stored under improper conditions or exposed to fire, smoke or water); or
- obtained illegally.
Product Submitted for Testing
Phylos is not responsible for sample submissions lost or damaged in transit. To ensure your sample submission arrives to Phylos, always use a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Our Customer Support Team will reach out to you by phone or email if your sample submission cannot be processed by the Phylos laboratory.