An Innovative Solution For Large Hemp and Cannabis Growers
Save time and improve yields by identifying seedling sex 7-10 days after germination. The plate collection method allows growers to collect in a highly efficient manner.
- $9.95/seedling for 1 plate (88 tests).
- $9.50 per seedling for 10 plates or more.
- Discounts available for bulk orders.
- To order tests call 503-206-6599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the 88-Seedling Plate Collection Method:
- Seedlings are ready for testing 7 to 10 days after germination
- Easily collect samples directly into testing plate – no need to stamp test cards
- Pre-labeled stakes are included to keep seedlings organized
- qPCR technology is used to identify the Y chromosome in amplified DNA collected from cotyledon leaves
- Results are available online in as soon as two business days. Turnaround may vary when the lab is experience high volume.
Watch the video below to see how it works.